Bahrain-based trade shows can provide U.S. firms with an opportunity to increase brand awareness, identify investment opportunities, and locate trade partners, importers and distributors. The Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority (www.beca.bh/), Hilal Conferences & Exhibitions, and Arabian Exhibition Management (www.aemallworld.com/) are among Bahrain’s leading organizations for organizing local and international trade shows and exhibitions.
Sample exhibitions in Bahrain include:
- The Gulf International Industry Fair
- Gulf Construction Expo
- Middle East Petrotech: https://10times.com/middle-east-petrotech
- International Brands & Franchise Expo: http://www.ibfex.com/
- Bahrain International Property Exhibition: http://bipex.org/
- Bahrain Housing Expo
- Bahrain Franchise & Dine Expo
- Bahrain International Airshow: bahraininternationalairshow.com/
- Jewellery Arabia: jewelleryarabia.com
- MEOS-Middle East Oil & Gas Show & Conference.
- Solar energy systems STEEB Exhibition
- Fintech Congress & Exhibition
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why is a U.S. Franchise a good investment?
How do I pick the right franchise for me and my community
How do I find a U.S. supplier for the products I want to import
What documents will Bahrain customs require
What are benefits of E-Commerce?
What E-platforms might be best for my products
What resources are available to help me use the FTA?
How do I market my E-Commerce business?
For additional information, please refer to the full length webinar recordings below:
- May 31: Empowering Women-Led Businesses to Grow
- June 1: Wonderwoman, Captain America and Other Powerful American Brands
- June 2: Ex-Specially for You. Getting your Product to the U.S. Market
- June 3: Using E-Commerce to Strengthen Your Business
- June 4: We Can Do It! Promoting American Products Abroad.