The Commercial Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bahrain is dedicated to strengthening trade and commercial ties between Bahrain and the United States. It is part of the U.S. Department of State and represents the U.S. Department of Commerce Foreign Commercial Service (USFCS).
The Commercial Section offers comprehensive trade promotion assistance to both American and Bahraini companies through a variety of programs and services. While our primary mission is to promote U.S. goods and services in Bahrain, we also work closely with Bahraini businesses to find the products, technologies, services and partners they need from the United States. Our commitment is to:
- Counsel U.S. companies on market opportunities, regulations and methods of doing business in Bahrain
- Assist Bahraini companies in locating suppliers of goods and services in the U.S.
- Assist U.S. companies in locating agents and distributors in Bahrain
- Conduct market research targeted to the needs of U.S. companies
- Organize trade missions, trade shows and seminars to promote the sale of U.S. products and services
- Identify major projects and support U.S. companies bidding on projects in Bahrain
- Negotiate with the government of Bahrain on market access issues and barriers to trade and investment
- Mediate and resolve commercial disputes
For more information please call (973) 1724-2746 or email: ManamaCommercial@state.gov.